Required for September 2021 ~ Headteacher
Are you an excellent educator?
Have you the leadership qualities to make a real impact?
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children?
If so, the governors of St. Bernadette’s are seeking to appoint a Headteacher.
At St. Bernadette’s we can offer:
- Wonderful children who enjoy learning
- A community firmly rooted in our Catholic ethos
- Hard working, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- Supportive governance and real opportunities to develop as a leader
- A genuinely happy and caring place to work
- Strong links with the parish and local community
The School is a welcoming place for pupils, staff, governors and visitors alike. Good relationships, underpinned by the school’s Catholic ethos, help pupils to develop into well-rounded, caring individuals – a reflection of the school’s motto, ‘Growing together in faith, love and learning’.
Ofsted Dec 2016
We are looking for:
- A practising Catholic with a strong commitment to enriching the Catholic life of our community
- Vision, innovation and a passion for learning
- Evidence of exceptional leadership of teaching and learning
- Somebody who thrives on responsibility and wants to continue to develop themselves in the role
- The ability to lead and inspire staff
- A willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children and our school community
St. Bernadette’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Karen Heapy in the school office.
An application pack is available below or via email from the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Monday, 25th January at 4pm
Interview dates: 10th/11th February
Position to start: September 2021
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
|HT Job description st bernadette.pdf||Download|