Level 6 Nursery Manager required for November 2020 or sooner
30 hours per week, term time working 38 weeks per year
We are looking for a creative, energetic and enthusiastic Level 6 qualified Nursery Manager who will fully embrace our Mission Statement of Growing Together in Faith, Love & Learning.
The successful candidate will be working within our Section 27 Nursery on the school site and will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can be through an engaging and inspiring curriculum. They will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and a strong team player.
· Be responsible for the development and daily management of the Nursery providing a safe, caring and stimulating learning environment for children 3 – 4 years of age.
· Build links and work in partnership with parents, carers and professionals to promote the well-being of the children.
· Develop and implement Early Years Foundation Stage with support from the Nursery Staff And our Early Years Lead.
· Develop, implement and review the policies, procedures and practices within the Nursery, including all relevant legislation
· Promote high standards of behaviour and a good working ethos.
· Develop effective working relationships within the school.
· Contribute to the wellbeing of children according to our policy.
· Participate in our cycle of professional development
To apply please use CES application form and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rehabilitation of Offenders Form
DBS Applicant Information
Guidance for Safer Working Practices
Childcare Disqualification Requirements
If you require any further information, please contact the school on 01257 401125 or email email@example.com Website www.saintbernadettes.wigan.sch.uk
Interview date: Monday 5 October 2020
This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures
The employer is committed to safeguarding