Aims of the Pupil Council
- To help make our school the best it can be.
- To discuss ideas and think of possible solutions.
- To listen to all pupils in school and represent their needs at council meetings.
- To help with fundraising events.
- To share ideas with pupils and teachers in school.
- To help make important decisions.
- To put forward ideas.
- To work together as a team.
How did we become Pupil Council Members?
We were encouraged to make a speech to our classmates about why we would make good Pupil Council members and we shared some of our ideas. Then, every person nominated a two people who they thought had the right qualities to be a Pupil Council member. The votes were counted and the children who had the most votes became Council members.
Who are our Pupil Council members?
Year 1 – Lily and Finley
Year 2 – Matilda and Harry
Year 3 – Aarya and Charlie
Year 4 – Alfie-Ray and Rosie
Year 5 – Charlie and Evie
Year 6 – William, Theo-James and Nancy